- Derek Chauvin could still testify at his own trial
- VERIFY: Risks of blood clotting from COVID-19 higher than the vaccine
- Three Minneapolis officers at scene with Chauvin are charged in Floyd’s death
- The Derek Chauvin trial jury is only partially sequestered until deliberation
- Derek Chauvin isn’t incarcerated during trial and hasn’t been since October
- George Floyd’s friends, family will speak in Chauvin trial as ‘spark of life’ witnesses
- Two of Chauvin’s past use-of-force incidents can be used as evidence in trial
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- VERIFY: How 2020 COVID relief could impact your tax filing and returns
- The $27 million Floyd family settlement is not connected to the Chauvin trial
- Minnesota police association, not Minneapolis police union, is paying for Chauvin’s defense
- Biden’s infrastructure spending plan would cover more than just roads
- Do the new CDC travel guidelines let vaccinated people travel?
- Tax returns this year are due May 17 and, for three states, June 15
- Why Derek Chauvin isn’t wearing handcuffs in court during the jury trial
- Lil Nas X isn't named in Nike suit over shoes with human blood
- The Chauvin Trial jury is more diverse than Minneapolis, Hennepin County
- Fact-checking the claim that drugs or heart issues contributed to George Floyd’s death
- Yes, it’s illegal to give water, food to Georgia voters in line for polls
- Verify: Should you laminate your COVID-19 vaccination card?