PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. — County Thunder Arizona was originally scheduled to happen from April 16 through 19, but the festival was delayed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
While you won’t be able to see your favorite country stars in person until October, many artists have ways to enjoy their music online.
Some musicians are even hosting live virtual concerts through social media and debuting new music as the pandemic continues.
Here’s what some of the artists in the Country Thunder lineup are up to:
- Eric Church is occasionally streaming live performances on Instagram. His most recent post was last Thursday.
- Dustin Lynch will perform a concert live on Instagram Friday night in support of the American Red Cross.
- Kane Brown has dozens of music videos and clips from recent concerts posted on his YouTube channel.
- Luke Combs posts live performances on Instagram and debuted a new song Wednesday.
- Chris Janson also gives live performances on his Instagram account and debuted a new song Thursday morning.
- Ashley McBryde streamed a virtual concert on YouTube earlier this month.
Go to the Country Thunder website to see the full October lineup.
- Arizona native competing in season premiere of NBC's 'Songland'
- Get ready for the thunder: Country Thunder has been rescheduled
- Eric Church, Luke Combs, Kane Brown and Dustin Lynch will headline 2020 Country Thunder in Arizona