This elegant dish is simple and fast enough to make any day of the week!
Filet tips and sauce:
What you'll need:
- Filet tips, 6 ounces
- Steak seasoning, 2 tsp.
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp.
- Sliced mushrooms, 1 ounce
- Diced red onions, 1 tbsp.
- Drunken steak sauce, 3 fluid ounces
- Sour cream, 2 tbsp.
- Cooked Pappardelle pasta, 6 ounces
- Butter, about 2 tbsp.
- Chopped garlic, 1 tsp.
- Chopped fresh parsley, 1 tsp.
- Grated Parmesan cheese, 2 tsp.
How it's made:
- Season tips and sear on flat top grill to order. Allow tips to brown and form a crust.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in olive oil until tender. Add drunken sauce and sour cream. Bring to simmer, making sure sour cream is completely incorporated.
- Flash garlic in hot oil with parsley and toss with noodles. Toss in Parmesan.
- Toss meat in sauce from step 2, serve over noodles.
- Garnish top with drizzle of sour cream thinned with water.