DES MOINES, Iowa — The Iowa State Fair has released a list of free entertainment options this year, just 100 days out from the "Best Days Ever".
Free entertainment options are available throughout the fair and range from daytime family-friendly shows, to tribute bands, to up-and-coming stars.
A complete program of events and entertainment will be released in July on the Fair's website and app.
All free entertainment is available with admission. Buy tickets in advance for just $11 ($16 at the gate). Buy tickets online here.
Check out the full list of free entertainment below.
You can also find a complete list of Grandstand performances here.
Susan Knapp Amphitheater
- August 10: Priscilla Block
- August 11: Blake Guyre (Tribute to Elton John/Billy Joel)
- August 12: Shane Profitt
- August 13: Nate Smith
- August 14-15: Hairball
- August 16: Ned LeDoux
- August 17: Megan Moroney
- August 18: Ingrid Andress
- August 19: Claire Rosinkranz
- August 20: Asleep at the Wheel
Anne and Bill Riley Stage
- August 10-11: Rockland Road
- August 12: 2023 Iowa State Fair Queen Coronation
- August 13: Latino Celebration
- August 14-18: Hypnotist Ron Diamond
- August 19: Country Gold - LeRoy Van Dyke, Mandy Barnett, David Frizzell
- August 20: CAIN
MidAmerican Energy Stage
- August 10: Jason Brown
- August 11: The Nadas
- August 12: Good To Be King (A Tribute to Tom Petty)
- August 13: Renata
- August 14: Autograph
- August 15: Vixen
- August 16: Great White
- August 17: TBA
- August 18: Paradise Kitty
- August 19: Bob Dorr's Iowa Music Revue
- August 20: Junior Marvin & the Legendary Wailers
Fun Forest Stage
- August 10-20: Fantastick Patrick
- August 10-20: Barrel O'Fun, magic show
- Chainsaw Artists Gary Keenan, T.J. Jenkins and Clint Henik – Country School Area
- Bruno’s Tiger Show – Near Gate 15 and Little Hands on the Farm
- iFlip, sponsored by Mountain Valley Spring Water – Jacobson Building West Lawn
- The Red Trouser Show – Expo Hill
- Bandaloni, one-man band – Strolling
- The Strolling Piano – Strolling
- Robocars, transforming robot vehicles – Strolling
- Brian Sobaski's Straw Art – Near Giant Slide
- Sandscapes – Thrill Ville Entrance on the Grand Concourse