x
Breaking News
More () »

WQAD.com

Fire sparked in Davenport’s Country Manor Memory Care

It happened around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 14, Fire Chief Paul Hartman said.
Emergency 911 Scene

DAVENPORT, Iowa — A fire was sparked inside a resident’s room at the Country Manor Memory Care in Davenport on West 46th Street.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 14, Fire Chief Paul Hartman said.

The fire was contained and put out quickly by the building’s sprinkler system. Everyone in the building is safe.

It’s unclear what started the fire.