GREEN, Ohio — With personal protective equipment in need throughout Northeast Ohio, 17-year-old Brock Stropki took action in Summit County.
The teen donated 40 face shields to the Green Fire Division this week.
Brock, who is a junior at Central Catholic High School, created the head bands for the shields with his 3D printer using materials he bought himself.
Fellow student, Blake Abbott, also helped make mask clips for healthcare workers, city officials said. These will be donated to Aultman Hospital.
Way to go, Brock and Blake!
MORE #3HEROES COVERAGE:
- RELATED: #3Heroes: Kindness is contagious
- RELATED: #3Heroes: Elyria High School teachers create dance video to keep springtime ritual alive
- RELATED: #3Heroes: Feed the Frontline provides snacks to Northeast Ohio hospital workers
- RELATED: #3Heroes: Bridal shop makes masks for healthcare workers
- RELATED: #3Heroes: St. Vincent-St. Mary teacher goes the extra mile to keep students digitally connected during coronavirus shutdown