Sunday, April 19
Indiana has now recorded at total 11,210 positive cases of COVID-19 and 562 total deaths due to the disease.
Latest numbers from the Indiana State Department of Health showed those totals in Sunday's noon update and the state reported 577 new cases. The 17 additional deaths occurred between April 11 and April 18.
To date, 61,142 tests have been reported to ISDH.
Local numbers include:
- Clark - 162 cases, 11 deaths
- Floyd - 142 cases, 7 deaths
- Harrison - 87 cases, 2 deaths
- Scott - 24 cases, 2 deaths
- Washington - 29 cases, 0 deaths
- Jefferson - 18 cases, 0 deaths
Saturday, April 18
Indiana has now recorded at total 10,641 positive cases of COVID-19 and 545 total deaths due to the disease.
Latest numbers from the Indiana State Department of Health showed those totals in Saturday's noon update. The 26 additional deaths occurred between April 2 and April 17.
The 529 additional cases ISDH received over the last 24 hours date back to April 7.
To date, 56,873 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 54,785 on Friday.
Friday, April 17
- Gov. Holcomb is expected to extend the stay at home order on April 20.
- Indiana is expected to start phase one of reopening the state on May 1.
Indiana has recorded more than 10,000 positive cases of coronavirus and more than 500 deaths due to the disease.
The latest numbers from ISDH show there are 10,154 cases and 519 deaths Friday.
- 42 New deaths
- 642 New positive cases
- 3718 New cases
- 46% Available ICU beds
- 21.9% ICU beds in use COVID-19 related
- 31.5% Beds in use non COVID19 related
Thursday, April 16
- June 2 Primary will happen over the course of eight days to encourage social distancing.
- Holcomb talks partnering with neighboring states about the reopening of the economy expected sometime in May.
Indiana had 611 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the statewide total to 9,542 cases. Forty-one more people have died, hitting 477 total Hoosier deaths.
At least 51,115 people have been tested. Currently, 45% of ICU beds are available and only 23.8% of beds are being used for a COVID-19 patient. 75.6% of ventilators are also available.
Local numbers include:
- Clark - 143 cases, 9 deaths
- Floyd - 125 cases, 5 deaths
- Harrison - 61 cases, 2 deaths
- Scott - 19 cases, 2 deaths
- Washington - 28 cases, 0 deaths
- Jefferson - 15 cases, 0 deaths
Wednesday, April 15
ISDH has received approval from the disaster distribution program that now allows Hoosiers who have experienced significant financial losses to receive a 25-pound box of food from a participating food bank or pantry.
Contact your local food bank to see if they're participating:
CLICK HERE: https://www.in.gov/isdh/24809.htm
ISDH reported 49 more deaths due to COVID-19 Wednesday. That brings the total to 436.
- The total number of cases nears 9,000, with 8,955 as of late Tuesday night. In all, there have been 48,396 tests conducted.
- Of those 8,955 cases, 54.8 percent are women, and the age group with the largest percentage of cases is people between 50 and 59, at 20 percent.
- Marion County again reported the newest cases, with 156.
Tuesday, April 14
The Indiana Department of Correction had the first death of an offender at the Westville Correctional Facility, located in Westville, Indiana.
The offender is a male over the age of 70, who did not have indications of illness, reported experiencing chest pains and trouble breathing on Monday.
The Indiana State Department of Health has released the latest information on coronavirus cases in Indiana.
According to the latest report, 387 people have died from COVID-19 in the state.
- A total of 8,527 people have tested positive for the virus. In all, there have been 46,017 coronavirus tests conducted.
- 37 New Deaths
- 313 New Cases
Monday, April 13
- Sellersburg and Gary Indiana drive-thru testing set up.
- 100 new Ventilators received.
- The peak is expected at the end of April
- ISDH has received reports on 331 new cases and seven for Indiana Monday. That brings those totals to 8,236 cases and 350 deaths across the state.
- 2,089 New Tests
- 44,539 total people tested in Indiana
- 8,236 Positive Cases in Indiana