CLEVELAND — Unemployment numbers are at record highs. Restaurants are now operating as carry-out only. Businesses have been losing money as more people stay at home.
The coronavirus pandemic has made a lasting impact none of us will ever forget -- but we will all get through this together.
We at 3News care deeply about the community. Our goal? To help Northeast Ohio businesses stay in business. That's why we're launching a new initiative: "Love Local."
If you’re wondering what is still open near you, "Love Local" is an interactive database that promotes businesses and restaurants throughout Northeast Ohio that you can help support during these uncertain times.
Access the "Love Local" database HERE. It will be updated regularly.
On the flip side, if you’re a local business owner or restaurant manager, you can add your company to our list (it’s totally free) by sending us your information HERE. You can add special notes about your location, including hours, available products, new service, online options, delivery opportunities, curbside pick-up, etc.
The database also includes a map that will point you to the local businesses closest to your neighborhood that need your support.
Remember… Smile. Stay positive. We will get through this.
- RELATED: Sign up: 3News coronavirus e-mail newsletter
- RELATED: Here's how coronavirus cases have grown in Ohio each day: Timeline
- RELATED: #3Heroes: In times of isolation, a Lorain County kindergarten teacher vows to stay more connected than ever before
- RELATED: Dr. Amy Acton gives message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic: ‘Things will get better'
- RELATED: #3Heroes: Who is your hero? Send us your pictures and stories to honor those making a difference