MOLINE, Ill. — Businesses local and national are celebrating National Coffee Day by giving deals, sales and freebies to mark the occasion.
The day, which falls on Wednesday, Sept. 29, is an international day established by the International Coffee Organization promoting and celebrating the beverage that's become one of the world's favorites.
We're keeping track of coffee shops and restaurants offering deals for the day in a list here.
- Bowlyou's Ice Cream and Grill
- Customers get a double punch on their rewards cards on Oct. 2 for every energy drink or coffee that is purchased.
- Get a free small coffee through October 2 with any purchase using Casey's Rewards.
- Iron + Grain Coffee House
- 7Rewards loyalty members can get one free, any-size hot coffee with the purchase of a baked good at participating 7-Eleven stores. Purchases via 7-Eleven Delivery one the 7NOW app are also eligible for a free extra large hot coffee with any purchase.
- Circle K
- Customers can Text “FREE” to “31310” to receive a digital coupon for a free cup of coffee to redeem only on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at participating Circle K stores.
- Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin’ Donuts Perks members can get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase.
- Keurig pods are 20% off for the weekend of September 25 and 26 with the code COFFEEDAY at Keurig.
- With the McDonald’s App, customers can redeem any size Premium Roast Coffee or Iced Coffee for just $0.99 once daily through December 31 at participating restaurants nationwide (including on National Coffee Day).
- Additionally, with MyMcDonald’s Rewards, customers can earn points when they order on the McDonald’s App, in the restaurant or drive thru, and can redeem their points for a variety of items including a large iced coffee or large frappe.
- Panera Bread
- Anyone who signs up for the MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription through Thursday, September 30, 2021 will receive free unlimited premium hot coffee, iced coffee and hot tea for three months.
- Starbucks is celebrating coffee and the official first day of fall with a special offer for Starbucks Rewards members. On Wednesday, Sept. 22, members who use the Starbucks app to order any handcrafted beverage (grande or larger), will be automatically sent a coupon that can be used towards a free drink to enjoy Saturday, Sept. 25 or Sunday, Sept. 26.
RELATED: Stay in the know with WQAD online