TAMPA, Fla — It's that time of year!
Where we have a list with thousands of names in it letting you know if you've been naughty or nice.
The "Department of Christmas Affairs" — all the way from the North Pole — has unveiled a 2020 "Naughty and Nice List," determined by what it's calling the "Global Behaviour Tracking Network and data mining technology."
While a majority of names appear in the "nice" list, there are a few naughty ones out there. Don't worry-- you can dispute that claim if you believe there has been a mistake. But, you'll have to act fast.
We know 2020 was hard and maybe not your best year. That's okay, the Department of Christmas Affairs’ naughty rehabilitation program can help you get back on track with its team of nice coaches.
Nice Coaches help people get on the nice list and "make specific changes in their lives in a supportive, collaborative, strategic, accountable and empowering way."
You can check for your name on the "Naughty or Nice List" here.
RELATED: NORAD Santa Tracker launches Tuesday
- Health experts worry about holiday travel as COVID cases remain high
- What is in the new $900 billion COVID-19 relief bill?
- Customer surprises Ruskin restaurant with $2,020 tip
- Employers can legally require COVID-19 vaccinations, attorneys say
- That's a lot of OT: Some state-run mental health hospital employees work 80 hours a week
- People over 75, essential workers next in line for COVID-19 vaccine
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter