MOLINE, Illinois-- Hosting Thanksgiving dinner can be stressful and hectic, but it doesn't have to be.
Fareway Food Stores' Whitney Hemmer gave us some tips and tricks to make the cooking and baking faster and easier.
1. Aluminum foil as turkey roasted rack.
2. Add soy sauce to gravy for more flavor and color.
3. Store gravy in a thermos to keep warm up to 6 or 7 hours.
4. Serve stuffing in a muffin tin!
5. Use a cooler to store condiments and/or drinks to free up some refrigerator space for food.
6. Use a slow cooker to keep mashed potatoes warm and open up stove space.
7. Keep chicken broth on hand to moisten turkey. Add the overcooked meat to a slow cooker.