MOLINE, Ill. — It's that time of the week again, and we're here to help you with all your meal-prepping needs!
If you're looking for a Halloween-themed recipe to celebrate the spooky holiday with, News 8's Shelby Kluver and Hy-Vee Registered Dietician Nina Struss have got you covered!
All you need:
- 6 Hy-Vee whole wheat English muffins
- 1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee pizza sauce
- 1 (2.25 oz) can Hy-Vee sliced black olives
- 6 string cheese
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate English muffins and spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each muffin half.
- Place 2 black olive slices on each muffin for mummy eyes.
- Peel string cheese into slices and lay across muffins to create mummy look.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Watch more Your Health segments on News 8's YouTube channel