MOLINE, Illinois — In just 30 minutes you can make a healthy, delicious, grill favorite right in your kitchen.
Sheet Pan Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 6 cups Hy-Vee Short Cuts fajita vegetables
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Vita olive oil
- 4 Hy-Vee mild Italian sausage links
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery hot dog buns
- 4 oz. Hy-Vee finely shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese
- Hy-Vee Dijon mustard, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lina a large rimmed baking pan with foil. Toss fajita vegetables with olive oil on prepared pan. Roast 15 minutes.
2. Stir vegetables; add sausage links to pan. Roast 10 minutes. Stir vegetables and turn sausages. Roast 5 to 10 minutes more or until sausages are 165 degrees. Transfer to a bowl; cover.
3. Arrange hot dog buns, cut sides up in pan. Top with shredded cheese. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Place sausages and vegetables on top. Serve with Dijon mustard, if desired.
To add all of these ingredients to your Hy-Vee cart, click here!