MOLINE, Ill. — March is Frozen Foods Month
- Frozen foods last much longer than their fresh counterparts. Use just what you need and put the rest back in the freezer for next time – wasting less food and saving money.
- Many frozen foods are perfectly-portioned so there’s no waste.
-You are paying for 100% edible food – no stalks, seeds or rinds.
- Frozen foods are consistently priced year-round
- Today’s quick-freezing process freezes foods in just minutes stopping the clock and preserving all the nutritional value, freshness and flavor.
- You can enjoy nutritious, quality fruits and vegetables year-round.
- Keeping your freezer stocked means delicious, quality foods are ready-to-use, making meal prep fast and easy.
- All the picking, cleaning and chopping are already done, saving you time in the kitchen.
By keeping a few mix-and-match items in your freezer, you’ll always have a healthy meal just minutes away.
- Fruits and vegetables
- Make your own dinners and breakfasts that freeze well
- Rib-eye Philly
- Mini fritattas